I have been home now for 17 months and what do I do? Well, lots! Some of these number are approximated (I don't have time to track the real numbers! ha ha)
Over the past 17 months I have....
Changed approximately 4,500 Diapers
Prepared 1,250 Bottles
Talked 400+ hours on the phone (most of which are to Stephanie!)
Watched 500+ episodes of Mickey Mouse, Wonder Pets, or Backyardigans combined. I wish there were really this many different versions of the three, instead there are many 75 and we've seen the all 4 or 5 times each!
Washed, folded, and put away 280 Loads of Laundry (probably and understated number since I love laundry!)
Unloaded the dishwasher 224 times
Posted 190 entries to this blog
Created 32 Scrapbook Layouts
Tried 24 New Recipes, Dave wonders why I don't just stick to the "regular" ones - because I get sick of cooking and eating the same dishes!
I have taken 12 classes towards my Credential and Master in Education,
in which I have completed 108 Assignments and 48 discussion boards
We have taken 6 camping trips in our trailer.
Read only maybe 3 books that are not for school. (This number needs to be higher and will be over the summer!)
No comments:
Post a Comment