Thursday, March 18, 2010

Colored Food

For St. Patrick's Day Garrett's class made green yogurt so when I picked him up I asked him how it was. "I don't like it" was the answer I got. Garrett loves to make and eat pudding so I told him we could make green pudding when we got home. He was very excited about that. I guess I opened a can of worms with this one - all our food might be a color from now on!


Garrett mixing the green pudding, Gannon wasn't being very patient as you can see!
Thanks all done!
Yummy face!
So this morning Garrett wanted to make pancakes, red ones! I mixed up the batter and he had to put in a few drops of red. Which really meant we had pink pancakes.
Pink pancake mix
The simple things that make kids happy...a little food coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment