Monday, March 29, 2010

Taylor's 21st Birthday!

I can't believe my little sister is 21! Taylor wanted to go on a 3-day cruise to celebrate her birthday so Kendra and I joined her and some friends. We had a great relaxing time. We didn't encounter and native with machine guns when we got off the ship in Mexico so that was good! Instead of doing the traditional Papa's and Beer day in Ensenada we bought wrist bands to the place across the street ~ Mango Mango! $20 all you can drink, can't beat that! Mango Mango had a few of the same things a Papa's and Beer without all the crazy people and obnoxious staff.

On the last day Kendra and I spent the day doing all that we could on the ship, we watched the Hairy Man Contest by the pool, couple rounds of Bingo, Vegas style show, comedy, and a little dancing at the club with the gang.

The weather was great, drinks were good, and Taylor had a great time which is really at that mattered.

On the shuttle to Mango Mango
Taylor with her 21 crown and first drink of the trip

Taylor and I Girls at Mango Mango
All the girls on the dance stage
Kendra and I with our first drink at Mango Mango
The entire group - with Meno who sold us the wrist bands

Taylor and Justin at the final dinner
Kendra and I at the final dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment