Monday, March 29, 2010
Happy Birthday Cousin Nicholas
Cousin Nicholas turns 4 so there of course was a party! Grandma and Cindy had a great party for Nicholas and the boys had so much fun. Garrett was in love with these styrofoam gliders that Cindy had bought for the kids to play with and Gannon was just interested in exploring. It was a very nice day so being outside was so nice.
Nicholas and Garrett plying with their gliders
Gannon, always happy to be with Grandma
Nicholas blowing out his candles with help from his Mommy
Gannon enjoyed the cake
Garrett was cute watching Nicholas open all his gifts
I wasn't worried about trying to put Garrett down for a nap when we got home since bedtime was in just a couple of hours. As I was making dinner this is what happened! All the excitement wore him out, but let me tell you this little power nap didn't do much for him. He was a SUPER grouchy when he woke up from his power nap. Now I remember why he still takes naps - he needs them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment