Saturday, March 6, 2010
Silly Boys
Garrett and Gannon are so funny these days. Garrett is really out of his terrible two stage. Everyone says three's are worse and I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm loving his new little spirit. The other morning I folded some clothes and when I came back from putting them away Garrett was in the basket watching his movie. I guess a different seat in the house is always fun, until he fell back and bit his lip. Poor guy.
Gannon continues to be a little monkey. Grandma bought his rocking chair before Garrett was born and he brought it out the other day and Gannon thinks it's the greatest. Maybe he knows Grandma bought it, who knows! I have to be careful where it's placed in the room because he climbs in it and can't turn himself around to sit so instead he stands! Yeah not very funny! So since it will rock back I keep the legs under the couch or chair so it's stuck in place. It we sit him in it, he grabs his feet and gets all excited. What a funny guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment