Gannon is now 14 months old and learns so much everyday! He is now at the running stage, but never looks down so he falls quite often! He knows exactly where food comes from (starving boy) and will go over the pantry, pull on the door knob and give the sign for eat. This little guy eats SO MUCH! It's not a rare occasion that he eats twice as much as his three year old brother. We call him our Buddha Baby because his belly sticks out so much.
He finally decided he would drink whole milk in place of his formula, thank you baby! I guess I didn't realize how much milk this would mean we go through. I would have to say we drink 3 gallons of milk a week! That's a lot of 1/2 carton milks. Maybe one day we will not buy cartons, but it does taste better so we'll see.
Gannon has quite a lot to say these days, all in terms of dat dat daaat with lots of hand gestures to go along with that. It's actually really cute to watch him explain something in his terms. He emphasizes certain parts with both hands, sometimes just one and will pause and move towards his topic. He now knows when I ask him where something is and he will go get it.
Gannon loves this book we have called, "Gossie" and wants to read it all day. He will bring it over to me and I will sit Indian style and he will turn around and plop down to listen to the story. OVER AND OVER! I try to sneak in other books, but Gossie always comes back.
This little guy loves to be outside and loves to get dirty. As I mentioned, he is a big eater and that includes dirt. He tries to eat everything, dirt, grass, flowers, or whatever he can find. So I have to really watch him because you never know what he will find!
No comments:
Post a Comment