Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baker Man

With Gannon's combination of allergies it's VERY hard to find a bread that doesn't taste like cardboard and feel like a brick! I was at Gluten Free, a new store in Turlock when I discovered an App on my trusty iphone - Cook It Allergy Free!

We now have a muffin recipe and a great raisin bread recipe for Gannon to enjoy!  He loves them both and more than eating them, he LOVES cooking them.  Every couple of days he will come in the kitchen and need to COOK!  We make muffins about 2 times a week and bread once a week.  I figure by the time he is three he will be making his own!  The funniest is when he wanted to add the "juice", I guess oil looks a little like to juice.  Thank goodness he doesn't drink "juice" or we could have a problem! 

His allergies are quite under control now and its amazing to see the difference in his skin.  And he absolutely doesn't mind his new diet.  (see next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment