Goosie remains one of Gannon's favorits so I found an Easter book from her friends and a little Goosie toy and knew Gannon would love it. I aslo have to say that I was impressed with the amount of eggs that were stuffed with options other than candy. The boys both got a Thomas the Train egg in their baskets and Little People eggs with their books. Garrett got a Mickey Mouse Easter book and a watch. He has be obsessed lately about asking what time it is so I thought this was a good fit.
After breakfast we headed to Pismo for the morning. It was a bit chilly, but the boys love to run of the beach!
I was trying to get a cute picture of Gannon, but he was ready for lunch and a nap! I guess that explains why he crashed out so fast on Grandma's cozy guest bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment