Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Outfit

I have promised a few time to try and capture a picture of Garrett's outfit choices and here's a great one!  He often likes to wear "patterned" socks meaning one is grey and the other is blue so when I was in SLO shopping one day I figured I would grab him a pair of true patterned socks.  I had no idea they would be pulled to his knees, paired with long shorts (jean I might add) and a shirt that totally didn't match! 

He was so proud of his outfit that it made it cute so off to school we went just like that! 

Okay, a sweats update too.  When the weather started to warm up we told Garrett he was going to have to wear short sleeves and shorts pretty soon.  This followed by a few tragic mornings and he finally came around!  His shorts were even going to be jean and not sweat shorts!  WOW is all I can say.  I think the kicker is that he has finally learned to snap his own jeans and it now good to go.  YAY the phase is over!  Only a YEAR of sweats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment