The Fresno State contest for FFA always falls on the same weekend as Vintage Days. Vintage Days is like a huge craft fair/festival set up at Fresno State with booths, activities, and music. We have been in the past and Garrett loved the kids activities so I thought since Gannon was old enough to enjoy also this year it would be fun. This also happens to be the weekend of the FFA State Conference so Dave is gone for 4 days. I explained to the boys that we were going to see Daddy and jump in the bounce house...which was all they seems to care about. The boys had such a great time. There were 3 bounce structures set up, one for little guys, one for bigger, and a huge slide. The small one was perfect and the next one was nice too, but because of the crowd they were only allowed to jump for 5 minutes and then had to get back in line. Great to jump, but they didn't like the wait in between. I was excited because I talked the boys into climbing the big slide and going down with me! FUN!
We watched a magic show while the boys ate lunch and did a few of the craft before heading over to listen to the music. They loved just running around the field as the band played.
Prior to heading out Gannon had to grab a sit on the tractors!
No comments:
Post a Comment