Sunday, April 17, 2011

Build A Bear

Confessions, I don't like sweats and I really don't like stuffed animals!

Okay, so the boys have always like the whole give a bear a bath or blow off, but have never really been too interested in buying one to take home so since I don't like stuffed animals I was cool with that!  I was starting to feel like Garrett and Gannon might like the whole build your bear experience so I asked them if they wanted to do it.  They were so excited and took off running to pick their critter.  Garrett picked a dog and Gannon a bear.  Off to the stuffing machine (which Gannon loved), kiss the heart and close em up.  Gannon kissed both the dogs heart and the bears, Garrett didn't want to.  From here they were SUPER excited to give their critters a bath.  There is a foot peddle that controls the air and they love to work that too. 

Off to the birth certificate station.  I asked Garrett what he wanted to name his dog and I swear I don't think I finished asking and he yelled, "Baby Jason".  Okay, I have no idea where that came from, but works for me, Baby Jason he is.  Gannon obviously is much simpler, he just wanted "Bear"!  Oh yeah, and he can't say too many other names so that could be it too!

These two were so excited to talk the mall carrying their new critters in the little houses they come in and snuggled all night with their critters too.  I guess I'll get used to the stuffed animals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment