After Syenna party yesterday all the boys wanted to do was SWIM!!! Garrett especially has NOT stopped talking about it, which is a first. So it was perfect that my cousin and his wife had invited the entire family down to their place in Hanford for a Father's Day BBQ and indoor swimming! A plus to the indoor pool is the fact that you have no fear of the kids getting sunburned, but it was a little chilly. The water was 76 degree which sounds warm, but without the hot summer sun beating on you it was a little chilly until you got going. My Mom said you can tell I'm getting old, because as a kid I didn't care if ice was floating in the water I would still swim! Gannon takes after me in this way, poor kid had purple lips and didn't want to get out. Garrett on the other hand tried to warm up prior to getting in. He eventually swam in his floaty! Even without anyone holding on to him which is a huge step from years past.
No comments:
Post a Comment