Another great perk of being a teacher is summer's off! Today is Garrett and Gannon's first day home for the summer. We don't have too much planned other than the fair activities next week and 4 week of swim lessons. Other than that we don't have any concrete plans.
I am going to challenge myself for the next 60 days to do a "picture a day" and post it.
Today's picture is from a quick run to Lowe's in Turlock on the way to Dave's eye appointment. I would like to thank this particular child cart designer. Notice the car is right in front of the parents at an elevated height so the kids cannot climb in and out as they please yet it was still very fun for them to ride in! I don't think store really realize how much easier these little carts make shopping for Mom's and Dad's!
No comments:
Post a Comment