Tuesday, June 21, 2011

See, they do place nice sometimes!

I had to take a picture of proof that they do place nice together SOMETIMES!  Maybe they needed an adjustment time from being at school and not together all day.  We have now been home for almost two weeks and they are doing much better playing.  Not to mention it helps when they are adequately rested.  Today was a great playing day!  Garrett is still quite particular in his "staging" but is getting better at understanding that Gannon does see the need for every piece to be perfect and never move so he has to get over it... hard for our OCD child!  (Notice below Gannon's train pieces are in the middle of Garrett's "town")

I am also very surprised that they do not want the television on more than it is, which isn't much at all!  We watch a couple shows in the morning when the first wake up and maybe on mid day and then right before bed, and I'm not talking 2 hour movies either, I'm talking a quick 30 minute show.  Not bad at all in my book!  If we do have a longer evening at home we have done baths early and a family time movie with popcorn which is fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment