Sunday, July 3, 2011

A "Man" Trip

Dave really wanted to take a trip to Shell Beach/Los Angeles for the 4th of July to visit his family and attend the Gossman Family Picnic.  I have the last part of the CSET coming up this weekend and really didn't want to lose 4-5 days of study.  So after a lot of thought I knew I didn't want to go and Dave still did.  He decided he would take the boys out of the house for 4 days and do the trip without me!  I was a little sad at first, but knew that it would mean I would have 3 days to devote to study. No I didn't study the entire time, but I did study WAY more than the none I would have done on the trip and a lot more than even I would have if they would have stayed home.  I completed approximately 20 worksheets on concepts that were still not stuck in my brain - trust me they are now!  It was a great studycation for me and a great vacation for all the boys in the house. 

I'll write and post more of their trip later...goodnight!


Day 1 - Shell Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment