This summer has been busy, but busy at home! We planned a quick two night getaway before school started to take the boys to see Shouka the Whale at Marine World and of course visit a fair! We drove up on Monday night in order to not drive the morning of the day we wanted to go to the park. I think more so that I was worn our when we got there than the boys, but whatever!
When we pulled into our hotel I realized that we hadn't stayed in a hotel with the boys since our trip to Hawaii last summer and boy were they excited. I was late when we got in, but they were bouncing off the walls with excitement.
Again, Gannon was only a week out from potty training so yes, we traveled with his potty chair! Not one accident the entire trip. This was the first time Garrett and Gannon shared a bed and they slept great.
Daddy was awesome to get the boys dressed and took them down for breakfast each day so I could squeeze my workout in at the hotel gym before our day out. It was a great little getaway.
The first morning we realized the Jelly Belly factory opened an hour before the park did so we of course had to visit for the free tour. It was pretty cool to see the process of how the beans are made. The free samples at each stage were of course yummy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment