Thursday, July 22, 2010
A-Bay for an Ocean Swim
We decided we should venture into the beautiful ocean for a swim and the boys of course loved that. Gannon swore the entire time he was big enough and didn't need to be held or in a floaty! Good thing we know better, silly guy! Fun thing about this morning was when Garrett had to go to the bathroom. I asked him if he need to pee or poo and he said pee so I told him I would take him in the water - the bathroom was a long walk away. We went far enough in and away from people and I said, "pee here Garrett, it's okay." I should have know better, "he started screaming, I need a toilet, I need a toilet!" Oh my how embarrassing, good thing no-one heard him. I guess that wasn't going to work, here Daddy he needs to go to the bathroom!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment