Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Condo in Waikoloa

After our lunch in Kona we head to Waikoloa to check into our condo and give the boys their much needed naps. We found this condo after doing lot of research and communicating with about 20 different owners of condos within this complex. While searching for condos Dave had the location in mind and I had a few specifics that I wanted to make sure were included, a nice resort type location and pool, but at least 2 rooms preferably 3. So after figuring out which was the best one for us we booked this one...

Amazing! I was so excited when we got into the condo. I knew a pack n play was available to use, but I had no idea the place was completely kid ready. This MADE my day. The was a high chair, pool floaties, beach toys, a wagon to pull the kids to the pool, beach chairs, toys, and etc. I know doesn't take much if I get excited about all this, but hey when the kids are happy, I'm happy!

I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a condo on The Big Island. The pool area was great, I will add pictures later. It had a restaurant at the pool and bar to enjoy while at the pool which we did. It was all I hoped for it to be and more.



The living room, dining room, and kitchen

Master bedroom

Bottom left was our condo
Our lanai

No comments:

Post a Comment