Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mommies Zipline Adventure

As you may know, I am a thrill seeker. The one adventure I wanted to experience while in Hawaii was a zip line tour. Shannon, Helen, and Karley also were excited to do this. We were a little slow in booking the tour and had one day before Helen flew back home so we booked for Sunday. Saturday after the guys got home from fishing Dave got an email about our dolphin visit, which was also going to be one Sunday...bummer! I of course wanted to join my family with the dolphins so I had to postpone my zip line tour until Tuesday, which meant I had to go alone. Oh well, I'm good with that too! I did have two other guys and their parents on my same tour so that was fun. I only have one picture because I obviously am not talented enough to take my own picture while flying over rivers and through the forest! We did 7 lines, 2 of which we did twice. The longest line was 1,100 feet. It was fun, but nothing will compare to skydiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment