Better than that is our potty trained Garrett. He had to potty before we got back in the car so I took him over to the restrooms, which had only one toilet and it was being used. I saw a port-a-potty and said oh, we'll just go use that one. "No Mommy, that's the icky kinda potty"! Oops, I forgot I explained those kind of potties to him on a previous trip so of course he had to wait for the real potty. I swear they are funny boys!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Waipi'o Valley
This was the first stop on our day trip to Volcanoes National Park and it was a much needed one. Knowing the day was going to be a long one, we woke the boys up about an hour early to get an early start on the day. Still not too early, 8 o'clock out the door, but for Gannon's morning poop this didn't work! Now that he is older he won't poop in his car seat therefore our normally good quiet traveler fussed the entire 1 1/2 drive to this lookout. He had to poo! So sure enough once out of his seat he could take care of business and was much happier. I know crappy story for such a beautiful place!
Better than that is our potty trained Garrett. He had to potty before we got back in the car so I took him over to the restrooms, which had only one toilet and it was being used. I saw a port-a-potty and said oh, we'll just go use that one. "No Mommy, that's the icky kinda potty"! Oops, I forgot I explained those kind of potties to him on a previous trip so of course he had to wait for the real potty. I swear they are funny boys!

Better than that is our potty trained Garrett. He had to potty before we got back in the car so I took him over to the restrooms, which had only one toilet and it was being used. I saw a port-a-potty and said oh, we'll just go use that one. "No Mommy, that's the icky kinda potty"! Oops, I forgot I explained those kind of potties to him on a previous trip so of course he had to wait for the real potty. I swear they are funny boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment