Friday, July 9, 2010

A Stroll at Pismo Beach

Of our 16 nights/days on the Central Coast this was our 1 and only walk on the actual beach. I know crazy right. I learned on our last trip not to try to take both boys by myself and since Dave was at a conference the first week we only made it this once. As you can see it was quite cold which is another reason we didn't go down more. Anyway, Garrett loves the walk, Gannon discovered the water!

Heading out to the water
I have no idea by Gannon started this, but they are pretty dang cute when they do it. This pose is accompanied by a grunt. Who knows!

Oh look - water

And there he goes - Garrett was yelling hurry Mom get him. Gannon really didn't care that the water was freakin freezing! Garrett totally freaks out even when is brother wants to go in the water let alone him! Mr. Protective already.

Look sand

No comments:

Post a Comment