Anyway, the boys were playing outside and since they managed to pop a hole in their blow up pool, Grandpa and Grandma made a quick run to Target and picked up this one. What better color than Garrett's favorite purple? They enjoyed playing in the water as always.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
A Visit with Grandpa & Grandma
Grandpa and Grandma decided it was time for a visit and what better way to entice them by making the requested apricot freezer jam! I also decided that since I still had a ton of apricots I should whip up a little something so I searched for a recipe that I could make without going to the store...lazy me I know! After some late night searching on an app I have I found a cobbler recipe and let me brag a little about my cooking, it was dang good. Dad you can second that if you agree!
Anyway, the boys were playing outside and since they managed to pop a hole in their blow up pool, Grandpa and Grandma made a quick run to Target and picked up this one. What better color than Garrett's favorite purple? They enjoyed playing in the water as always.

Anyway, the boys were playing outside and since they managed to pop a hole in their blow up pool, Grandpa and Grandma made a quick run to Target and picked up this one. What better color than Garrett's favorite purple? They enjoyed playing in the water as always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment