Friday, July 9, 2010

Dude Where's Your Pants?

Garrett has been very good at the potty this past month. Since he has been home with me he has only had one poop accident and it was because he had his swim shorts on and the waist was tied and he couldn't get them off. So with that said, I am not as conscious of taking extra clothes for him...sorry little buddy.

This was one day at Shannon's and he peed in the toilet, but his shorts still got a little wet - bad aim! So here he is waiting for his shorts to get dry. As you can see he really didn't care that he didn't have pants on.
Another funny story, maybe not for him, but was for us. We were in AG on the swinging bridge one evening and he had to go potty so I sent him in to the men's with Dave. I should mention that he prefers to stand now so Dave was helping him at the urinal. Dave said he just kept hearing farts, but no pee. The next thing he heard was Daddy, I went poot (that's what he calls it)! Oops, you can't go poot standing at the urinal Garrett. Needless to say, the poot was everywhere! Again, all I had for him was a pull up so I guess we better head back to camp!

I do always have the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment