Dave was very excited to show us around the Hilton @ Waikoloa Village because this is where he worked when his was on The Big Island and where the dolphins still are. We headed over to meet our babysitter and to play in the water at the Hilton, I know resort crashers! I am always once to follow the rules so this freaked me out a little, but you know Dave he is a smooth talker! Anyway, great pool and the boys had a great time in the sandy 1 1/2 foot deep section.
All I can say for the entire trip is thank goodness Garrett did swim lessons before we went and was now comfortable in the water. He never screamed, "hold you" while getting in the water!

Gannon playing in the sand

See this is really fun!

Perfect spot to enjoy the morning

Our little swim to the waterfall

Aunt Shannon joined for a bit too

Beautiful waterfalls in the pool

Not bad! ha ha

Shannon and Helen (Joe's sister)

Our little Budda and Hawaii's Budda
Garrett enjoying the sand toys
No comments:
Post a Comment