Friday, July 13, 2012

Anaconda Visit

Dave went to lunch with one of his high school teacher's so the boys and I hung out with my grandparents and aunt for the afternoon.  We took a drive up by Georgetown Lake and to very pretty church at the top of a hill that overlooks Anaconda.  We then went to the giants slides in town, just climbing the stairs was a huge workout.  According to Garrett (who is probably very accurate) they rode the slide 6 times and were quite sweaty at the end.  I of course had to ride too so I talked my Aunt into doing a quick slide with me!

Grandma made a HUGE dinner for all us and it was of course very yummy.  Gannon loved the mashed potatoes and the glazed carrots, Garrett loved the steak! 

It's always fun to hangout with Grandpa and Grandma Ockler and it was fun to visit their house again.




No comments:

Post a Comment