Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dinner with Dovie

We arrived in Montana and my amazing husband (wink) unhooked and set up the trailer in record time in order for me to pick up my race packet at the marathon expo downtown.  The boys rode yet another carousel and we headed to meet my Mom's friend for dinner.

As you can see from the pictures Dovie looks likes she could be my Mom's sister! They met in 5th grade and are still friends.  I have great childhood memories with Dovie and I hadn't seen her for almost 8 years.  It was fun to have dinner with her and her husband Brad and visit.  Dave got a little more history on Montana from Brad which he loved since he's always wanted to visit Montana.  I just loved being with them! Dovie and Brad have two boys that are in high school and one just graduated so she enjoyed hanging out with the little guys! 

As we came out of the restaurant there was a thunderstorm starting so we took a few quick pictures and headed out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment