Monday, July 2, 2012

First Donuts Ever....

Voodoo Donuts is a legend in Portland and has been on TV for their wacky donuts.  We saw in when we were down for the Saturday market, but the line was huge.  Today being a Monday we thought we would swing by to check the line and come to find out it wasn't bad.  We decided to wait and check out what all the hype was about.  Garrett and Gannon have never had a donut so they weren't too sure what to expect, but a donut with M&M's - who can you go wrong.  That was Garrett's choice, Gannon picked one with lots of sprinkles, Dave had a glaze with fruit loops, and I had to go for maple bacon that I'd seen on TV.  These donuts were yummy!  Garrett and Gannon both ate about half their donuts and I think were on a huge sugar high when they were done!  Fun breakfast.  Taking the chalkboard picture today was when Dave realized I was on the wrong day!  Oops we'll be back on track tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment