Day 15....Glacier National Park was another place that I remembered of Montana that I loved. My Dad brought us here on one of our trips to Montana and it is beautiful. I remember walking on Glaciers (okay maybe it was just snow), but I remember it being so cool.
We got up really earlier to get into the park around 7. The park entrance is only about a 20 minute drive from where we are camping in Columbia Falls so it was quick. Glacier is as beautiful, if not more beautiful, than I remember it. We made lots of stops too check out the scenery and they boys did great taking lots of pictures. Some spots Dave and I would just jump out quickly and take a few shots. When we got to the top of the road to the visitor center I was thrilled to find snow on the path to walk on. Garrett and Gannon wanted their snow suits and gloves to play in the snow! We walked up a bit, as far as my snow shoes (Birkenstocks) and their little legs could handle without falling back down. Garrett and Gannon really just wanted to look out the binoculars the entire time. Dang I wish we would have got some kids ones for each of them to have the entire time!
Lots of great pictures, beautiful waterfalls, and views. The Weeping Wall was my favorite, wall poured out of the wall and when your drive by the truck gets wet. The wall is quite long and on the return trip we stuck out hands out to get a little wet.
Dave loved this visit and has loved Montana the most on our trip so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment