When Dave and I visited Seattle 6 years ago we went to the Woodland Park Zoo and talked about how fun it would be to bring kids to the zoo. Well now the kids are at the zoo. We rented a wagon for the boys to ride in since we did a lot of walking the day before and Gannon wanted to pull more than he wanted to ride. The weather was perfect for Seattle again and we were thankful for that. The animals exhibits were just as we remembered them, the bears being our favorite. The bears were resting by their water and we watched them for a long time.
We also found the merry go round and I rode it with Garrett and Gannon. I didn't stand by Gannon, but rode on the horse next to him and boy do I wish I had my camera during the ride, his smile was priceless!
In the gift shop we found a cute little butterfly to bring home.
No comments:
Post a Comment